• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2023

That is my issue too. If my people were not tied up with other things and they were going I would have gave it a go. Oh well, maybe the next one.

Hoo boy. We are toasted. Super fun day, aside from my son and I taking turns riding like dog poo in the woods. Cross test was a blast. We both had a handful of crashes and stalls. No matter, was good to ride.

Anybody know how to check scoring?

How long were the laps? Glad yall had fun. How many riders approximately?

How long were the laps? Glad yall had fun. How many riders approximately?
Laps were pretty short. I’d guess 3-4 miles long?

If there were 80 riders, I’d be shocked. A fraction of the numbers in 2021, which I recall was plenty hot.

Wow, that's it? It is brutal out. I went to forest, 18 miles and I was done.

All I could find, looks like same thing updated. I see a couple of differences. Maybe it'll help you.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689466314033.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689466314033.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 78
  • FB_IMG_1689466295996.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689466295996.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 73
  • FB_IMG_1689466274452.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689466274452.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 67
  • FB_IMG_1689466235500.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689466235500.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 77
Think I get it now, 1 for cross, 1 for enduro. Can't find an overall yet. ?
@portero72

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689467056291.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689467056291.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 79
  • FB_IMG_1689467044474.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689467044474.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 75
Hoo boy. We are toasted. Super fun day, aside from my son and I taking turns riding like dog poo in the woods. Cross test was a blast. We both had a handful of crashes and stalls. No matter, was good to ride.

Anybody know how to check scoring?
Sounds like you had a good day as long a s both of you are in one piece and the bikes are good. That heat will sneak up and wack you. Keep drinking electrolytes. I always hit some pickle juice too, keeps me from cramping.

So, the question is, did your son beat you again or did you edge him out? I remember when my son's goal was to beat me. Then it was to lap me. It was always fun though.

Computer issues delayed us on combining them so Jackie had to figure out a bunch by hand and will work on getting the rest done soon and I'll have her look into Squiers

Sounds like you had a good day as long a s both of you are in one piece and the bikes are good. That heat will sneak up and wack you. Keep drinking electrolytes. I always hit some pickle juice too, keeps me from cramping.

So, the question is, did your son beat you again or did you edge him out? I remember when my son's goal was to beat me. Then it was to lap me. It was always fun though.
Not sure I’m understanding those pictures fully, but it looks like he edged me out. I let him gloat plenty and then remindEd him how I spent most of one lap getting him over a log he was crossed up on, pulling him out of bushes, etc. 😂

He had one tough lap and I helped him through it. None of that takes away from the fact that he’s faster than I am in the woods, full stop. The smack talk just adds to the fun. Good times, y’all!

Nice meeting you and our boy! I was the Mexican on the Honda 250f. Sorry about getting crossed with y'all on that log jam, pun intended!

Nice meeting you and our boy! I was the Mexican on the Honda 250f. Sorry about getting crossed with y'all on that log jam, pun intended!
Luis? Great meeting you and your buddy, too (I forget his name)! Y’all should come out to one of the regular TORCS races, they’re a ton of fun and full of good people. If you’re willing to let me tag along at Emma, let me know!

Mark

Luis? Great meeting you and your buddy, too (I forget his name)! Y’all should come out to one of the regular TORCS races, they’re a ton of fun and full of good people. If you’re willing to let me tag along at Emma, let me know!

Mark
Yup it's Louis. I'll pm you my phone number, definitely love to have more company at Emma. Matt comes out sometimes too.

Back