• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Vacation to N.M., AZ., and Southern Utah

achesley, yeah the sculptures are kind of neat and its a pretty little town. I didn't get the tour though. I'm guessing you saw a well or two on the way to Arteasia.
Man, I have never seen so many pumpers in my life. We have about 1 dozer or so near Jennings still pumping from the early 1900's .

Lot's of temp variations on this trip. Lady at the store on the way to North Rim Grand Canyon told me that it had snowed last week and she nearly sold out of clothing to bikers not prepared for cold weather. I carry heated gear anytime I'm going to be dealing with mountains in the west.

Was a great trip and wish I could of had time to drift up more into Utah and Colorado to revived more memories of past travels there but needed to get home to take care of a few items.

Back