• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What road is this?

Now I'm jonesing for another Arkansas ride big time.... :rider:

Ark/Mo is a LOT of fun, but... North Carolina and surrounding areas are even better. The problem is it is much further away... :doh:

Ark/Mo is a LOT of fun, but... North Carolina and surrounding areas are even better. The problem is it is much further away... :doh:

Tell me....1000 miles each way. I spent 11 days there in June and wore me and a set of tires out. Was worth it though.

Tell me....1000 miles each way. I spent 11 days there in June and wore me and a set of tires out. Was worth it though.

The nice thing is that you get to wear out ALL of the tires, and not just the middle!! :rider:

The nice thing is that you get to wear out ALL of the tires, and not just the middle!! :rider:

I have to admit to trailering (the FZ) to Fontanna every year. Excuse: I am a planner-volunteer for the FZ rally and haul in stereo gear and speakers for hillside tunage, lighting and cooking stuff. We use my truck for grocery shopping and stuff needed for a two night BBQ. Good times for the past few years.
My next venture there is FJR based and more off the interstate. Still plan on smoking some tires though, it just happens there.

Back