• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gravel Guy's brother

Stay strong Mark. You have a lot of people that really care for you and praying for you.

I'm Glad for you and your Family that this will not drag out for who knows how long .

Post up if His wishes for Donations for a certain organization and I will be glad to do that for him in his Name .

Again , sorry for your loss , and again , Glad its over for you .

Really sorry for your loss Mark. I have never lost a family member to tragedy and can't imagine you and your family's grief. We will continue to pray for healing for you and his loved ones.

Mark, just read this very sad news. We are praying for you and your family. Please know that Sam and I are here for you and if there is anything at all we can do, let us know. Keep your faith strong and lean on your many, many friends - we all love you.

Sam and Shirley

Awfully sorry of the outcome Mark. You and your family are in our prayers for comfort during these difficult times.

Mark our heats have sorrow, I know that God's peace shall be with you. That the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your and your family's hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. God bless you friend.

So sorry for your loss Mark. I too know the emptiness where my brother used to live. Be strong while your loved ones need you to be...thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry and sad to hear this, just learned of it. I will pass it on to Melody. Like many others let us know if you need anything.

Awful news. My condolences also for the loss of your brother. May the Lord help you to heal and ease your painful loss. KP

I'm very sorry for you, your brother and family. Our community is here to help if you need it.

So sorry to hear this Mark. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Thank you everyone! I went back to work yesterday to try and find me some normal........does that sound dumb? Got a call from the ME, and the death certificate will read, accidental death by drowning. Just a formality I guess but another step towards closure.
My brother told my father that he was the beneficiary for his LI policy. He told me that I was the beneficiary for his LI policy. He said he had a will. He did not have a will and did not designate anyone as the beneficiary. His estate, although not huge, will be quite a mess. He had no one listed on his bank accounts so until the mess gets cleared up no one can write checks for him to pay bills. I would respectfully urge everyone to consider what would happen if you pass on....who is setup to take care of your estate? All my parents want to do is grieve right now and forget the whole thing....but instead the creditors and the lawyers must be dealt with!
I really enjoyed the ride to and from work yesterday.....it is amazing what one ole rattletrap thumper can do for your spirits...........thankful for every moment, every turn of a gravel road......and peace and quiet behind the helmet to just think about Michael..............:zen:

Thank you everyone! I went back to work yesterday to try and find me some normal........does that sound dumb? Got a call from the ME, and the death certificate will read, accidental death by drowning. Just a formality I guess but another step towards closure.

My brother told my father that he was the beneficiary for his LI policy. He told me that I was the beneficiary for his LI policy. He said he had a will. He did not have a will and did not designate anyone as the beneficiary. His estate, although not huge, will be quite a mess. He had no one listed on his bank accounts so until the mess gets cleared up no one can write checks for him to pay bills. I would respectfully urge everyone to consider what would happen if you pass on....who is setup to take care of your estate? All my parents want to do is grieve right now and forget the whole thing....but instead the creditors and the lawyers must be dealt with!

I really enjoyed the ride to and from work yesterday.....it is amazing what one ole rattletrap thumper can do for your spirits...........thankful for every moment, every turn of a gravel road......and peace and quiet behind the helmet to just think about Michael..............:zen:

Thanks for the update Mark. Glad to see that you are dealing with this tragedy, I can only imagine the pain you must fee. Fortunately you are a man of God and understand the comfort that can be derived from our Lord in troubling times as these.

The reminder about having wills and other matters of your estate in order is dead on. We all think we have plenty of time to get this taken care of, but life is not predictable. I think I have everything in order, but your message has prompted me to review things so that my loved ones are not burdened with these matters.

not dumb at all. i think it's times like this that we really need to find the "normal" i hope you and your family find it soon.

good thoughts your way

absolute agreement on will/beneficiary/bank account/etc.
Take care of this so someone else doesn't have to!

The beneficiary of the life insurance will be easy to clear up. The will is an excellent point.

So sorry for your loss. Our loss, too. He always had good things to say here.

Mark, sorry for you and your family's loss I went through a similar situation with my brothers estate after his passing

Thank you all, his name is Michael and he was my only, younger brother. The game wardens have searched from 8:00 til dusk the last two days to no avail. I am trying to be strong for my Mom and Dad. I deeply appreciate all the support and love.

Being the only surviving child left I know how you are and will feel. I'm sorry you have to go through this. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

so very sorry to hear of your loss. it is very hard losing a brother.

you seem to be a strong, caring, responsible person.

please remember to concentrate on your riding during this time...accidents can happen when you have your mind on other things especially a death.

Back