• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gravel Guy's brother

Mark, sad surprise. Very little words can do, but you know all your friends here are praying for the family.

From mobile

Mark,

Very sad news. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. What is your brother's name?

Words cannot express my sorrow for you and your family Mark. Be strong in the Lord and the power of his might.

Words simply fail me here. I pray that you and your family can find peace, assurance and hope during this time.

Wow, so sad to hear about this. From my family to you and yours....prayers

My deepest condolences to your family. It was such a sudden and tragic event.

Peace be with you.

Fred

I will keep your family in prayer.

Mark, I too am very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you and your family that the Lord may be your shelter and hope in the midst of this tragedy.

Prayer meeting tomorrow evening, Mark. We'll have a whole room full of guys there for you.

Thank you all, his name is Michael and he was my only, younger brother. The game wardens have searched from 8:00 til dusk the last two days to no avail. I am trying to be strong for my Mom and Dad. I deeply appreciate all the support and love.

Our prayers are with you and the family.
Please let Stuart and I know if there is anything we can do.
Tom

I am so sorry that your family has to endure this loss, but I'm glad that the process of closure can begin for you.

I will be here when you feel like talking, or when you just feel like riding.

Stay strong, unless it's time to be weak.

Joel

Back