• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gravel Guy's brother

Gravel Guy

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Drumm
http://www.news4sanantonio.com/news...-victim-braunig-lake-11811.shtml#.U3tAlNq9KSM

My brother bought an antique Boston Whaler, with an old motor on it. He and a girlfriend were on the water Sunday afternoon, the steering malfunctioned and he and the girl were thrown from the boat......she made it back to shore with the help of a kayaker in the area.........the old motor lacked a kill switch, and neither was wearing their life jackets.......
The game wardens are still looking for my brother's body........if you can spare a prayer I'd be much obliged.

Saw your Facebook post. So sorry to hear this and I've been praying since I saw that.

:(. Sorry to hear this Mark.

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

That is simply terrible to read!

Mark,

Very sorry. Please call / let me know if I can help you or your family in any way,

Praying for you all.

Neil
262 - 347-8863

My thoughts are with you and yours. I will lend an ear or a hand if I can be of any help.

Mark,

I'm so sorry. I have your brother, you & your family in my prayers.

Mark,

I saw your Facebook post but did not understand it was your brother. So very sorry. You and your family are in my prayers

Prayers for your brother and mercy and strength for all your family

Mark, I am really sorry to hear this, just saw the link, I suspect it can only be bad news as this was a few days ago. Fingers crossed for good news, my best wishes are with you and your family.

Gary

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear this.... My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mark, do not hesitate to call if there's anything I can do ... my thoughts are with you and your family.

I hope they can find him. Very sorry to hear this. Will definitely pray for the whole family.

Back