• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2024 COTA MotoGP

So it will be my first time to attend and I see it looks like some manufacturers will be there hosting demo rides. Do the rides start a long ways from the MC parking? I'd like get a few rides in while I'm there and trying to figure out the best logistics for getting the helmet and jacket, etc. back and forth from the bike to the demo. Thanks.

It’s a bit of a hike, because you have to go through the gate with your ticket. Just carry it with you. I try to knock out all the demo rides I want to do on one day, so I don’t have to worry about it the rest of the weekend.

I haven't been since 2018 when I moved west. Back here now and going again this year. Do they still have the gear check station where you can check your riding gear?

Back