• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$4000 for a picture

You know this is over 40 posts and you haven't left town yet? Get on the road and give us some updates. I'm stuck in an office and need some excitement.

here ya go...

a good send off song (and dancing girls)

Last edited:
You won't sleep a wink :lol2: tick tock tick tock... is it time yet? :lol2:

You 4 be safe, and have a great time... and make sure the PE makes some of those morning frisbees to get you going :eat:

Got off - spot on...:rider:

P6200587.jpg

P6200592.jpg

ride safe!!!

Well... I guess it's just me here on the computer... LOL

Let's see, I finished up the brake pad change out a few minutes ago, re-mounted the GPS off of the WR and back onto the Strom, I'm still packing and it looks like I've got a ton of room so I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Ah well, it will hit me once we get to Colorado or something.... Anywho, time to go and clean up the truck and and hitch a trailer to it.

Centerville - my guess is they might stop at Woody's for lunch. :eat:

Watch Out Where The Huskies Go An' Don't You Eat That Yellow Snow!

Well, they're loaded up and Chuck, Ed, and Chris are there taking pictures of the sendoff. They should be rolling any minute now... :clap:

The boys just prior to departure

cads_5038q.jpg

Graeme (Calgary-Yogi), Brian (sparkyphotog), Al (Moose), Bill (DFW_Warrior)

They had to run off a stowaway (ed29)

stowaway_5039q.jpg

and they're away <sniff!>

away_5043q.jpg

Now if they can survive the drive thru Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas (and they don't kill Graeme)... ;-)

They dont sleep? The track shows they have been going all night! :yawn:

I guess they are sleeping in the truck and taking turns driving... :scott:

However... those aint little guys in that truck. I would like to see them trying to get comfortable in there.

You guys have a great, fun and safe trip!! Will be following your progress, hope you get the chance to post updates frequently.

Back