• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AARP riders

Fact

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_150441_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_150441_Facebook.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 53
When I saw "Service Honda" on the radiator shroud, I thought it may be a CR500AF; but when I looked at the head pipe, it's a 4 stroke. I was going to say, that might be a 40 year old that just looks that way from riding a CR500. :rofl:

Agree with this but getting hard not to throw the towel in.
I just cant ever imagen not riding. 55 years on my own bikes now and started riding on the bike with my dad and mom before i cam remember. Somewhere arounf the age of 1.5 or two.
The heavier bikes are not as much fun but the crf 300 is a lot of fun for the local dirt roads and forest service trails here in Arkansas.
Im really enjoying the cooler summers here in the NW part of the state.

Good Christmas Present for yourself to help hold up sagging things😳…. tried all the Duluth Trading briefs and find these superb… and wonderful to ride in with out movement 😎

FYI — I just can’t use any boxer - or boxer briefs not snugg enough and too much heat😡

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpeg
    IMG_0197.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 32
Back