• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AARP riders

Thought I might share this for those dealing with hard earned arthritic thumbs like I am. I have never liked the idea of taking handfuls of pharmaceuticals for this and that so I look elsewhere for help. Most of us AARP riders have probably heard of FRANKINCENSE especially around the holidays. Me too, but I had no idea it could be used for pain. I am now a believer. I spent $15 for a bottle on Amazon, a few drops on both my thumbs and they are much less painful to work around the garage with and they smell nice too. Hope it can help someone else too.

Im surprised none of these old guys asked if you can smoke the stuff :-) im ready to try anything to relieve my arthritic hand and neck pain.

Thought I might share this for those dealing with hard earned arthritic thumbs like I am. I have never liked the idea of taking handfuls of pharmaceuticals for this and that so I look elsewhere for help. Most of us AARP riders have probably heard of FRANKINCENSE especially around the holidays. Me too, but I had no idea it could be used for pain. I am now a believer. I spent $15 for a bottle on Amazon, a few drops on both my thumbs and they are much less painful to work around the garage with and they smell nice too. Hope it can help someone else too.
Looked on Amazon, lots of it. Which one did you get?

It doesn't totally relieve it but it does do a pretty good job of toning it down a good bit.

Did some reading and that's interesting.

Seems like there is a ton of natural healing info that has gotten lost to history or Big Pharma squashes, etc.

I'm tempted to try some. Only part of my body that doesn't have arthritis is my hips, and that's because they've been replaced.

I've read quite a bit of good reviews about CBP...especially in Hammer Nutrition's magazine. I worried about it as I had to give urine for a test at work, carrying a gun all the time and THC in my urine wouldn't be prudent, etc. I've read where the manuf swears it won't show up, but I'm not willing to take the risk.

3 Palms today was awesome for our AARP group. we have always joked at $20.00 to get in… must do 20 laps - Dollar per lap. Now at $35.00 a day with a membership… 35 laps is 😓. Still an awesome riding facility… River Track still my favorite 😎

It'll never be finished!
E311B883-7152-419D-87D3-982FBD35B421.jpeg

Most impressive. I didn’t realize he was still alive, much less still riding.

Yeah woodsguy I'm definitely sore today !!

So Cycleland may be rough gnarly trails but what a traing ground

Just yesterday Cycleland members kicked some butt :

Morgan Michalka 2nd overall, Jackson Davis 4th overall and Jay Naverro 5th overall at the Sandwinder Enduro

Martin Howell 1st overall and Zach Carter 4th overall at Hare Scramble race in Cabot Arkansas

Hunter Smith 1st in Open A at Big Buck GNCC

All came from many many miles at Cycleland

Back