• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Hey David! I'm finally to a point where I can venture out for a Wednesday evening (its been 3 months!). I too noticed that it was kind of quiet on the ol' Clear Lake Bike Night "forum"...If not much is happening here in Clear Lake tonight, I may ride up to the TONUP on Washington Ave tonight. I have a good riding buddy that lives in the Heights - and he said that he may head over there...So...If non one posts up about CL tonight I'll probably jump on the old SR500 and "thumper" my way over to the edge of downtown. Let me know if you're interested in going up there. Cell: 713.875.9060

Craig aka equipment junkie

What say yee lads? Bouncing Radical...me...David? Oh wait! I'm sorry - I can't call such a macho group as ourselves..."lads"...hmmm Any other manly men and ladylike ladies venturing out this evening?

Hey David! I'm finally to a point where I can venture out for a Wednesday evening (its been 3 months!). I too noticed that it was kind of quiet on the ol' Clear Lake Bike Night "forum"...If not much is happening here in Clear Lake tonight, I may ride up to the TONUP on Washington Ave tonight. I have a good riding buddy that lives in the Heights - and he said that he may head over there...So...If non one posts up about CL tonight I'll probably jump on the old SR500 and "thumper" my way over to the edge of downtown. Let me know if you're interested in going up there.
Craig aka equipment junkie

I go by there on my way home on I-10, but I am not up to the "after" ride home from that part of town due to my 12 hour work days. Maybe some other time?

No, thats cool. I was only going to go to the TON UP if there wasn't any interest in the regular CL BIKE NIGHT...My plan is to be at Noahs tonight (I'll catch the TON UP some other time...) Look forward to seeing you later tonight.

Craig

Hope you "lads" have a good time. I'm stuck at work tonight :doh: Maybe see youz fellers next week.

Just leaving Clay & Bltwy 8 (NW side), so I'm definitely a 7:00+ arrival. Probably will be chasing the same storm front I watched go through here 30 minutes ago. :sun: up here right now.

hey - wake up!!

its Wednesday - anyone else going to Noah's tonight?

I will be there.

No kids at home tonight, so I will see if kelly wants to come along. Of course, this could mean she has other plans for me.

Maybe you will be fortunate enough to get a table all to yourself like I did last week.;-) I got to witness a poker tourament brawl that moved out from the back room out into the parking lot. The place emptied out in a hurry. Police even paid a visit. Now that's entertainment!

Rats! Can't make it this week either; getting Direct TV installed in preparation for football season (go 'Phins!). Hope you guys have a good time, and I'll see you next week :thumb:

Okay fellers, seems like the Wednesday night get together has been pretty lame of late, and we need to pick it up. I'll be trying like heck to get my bike back together in time, but who else is planning on being there this week? Should be good weather (even a bit cooler than norm; 92 instead of 98 :eek2: ).

Back