• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GS can do!

245953075_10220671530681204_4505191661415678268_n.jpg

This one is submerged?

Kinda reminds me of the line from “Risky Business” - “Who’s the U-boat commander?” :lol2:

Yep. Despite all the hype, the T7 is still a big adventure bike.
I was planning on riding one in the dirt in Arkansas last week, but after sitting on it, it felt as big as my Tiger 900 and other ADV bikes. I thought it might have a smaller feel to it for some reason, but it doesn't. Glad I opted for the WR250R to ride instead as its it was small, light and a lot of fun.

Couldn't find the "GS can't do" thread. This one was easy to see coming once he squared up on the trail and pannier width was obvious.

Who knows. I personlly dont go there for privacy concerns, as a former IT services executive. I know some cool stuff is there, but i have a lot at risk with these types of applications.

we have met. Have we ridden together?

You met at Ghost Rancho years ago I believe.

Sorry, I couldn't find that video anywhere else. Might be on YouTube but no idea how to find it. I searched on the text caption but returned nothing.

You met at Ghost Rancho years ago I believe.

Sorry, I couldn't find that video anywhere else. Might be on YouTube but no idea how to find it. I searched on the text caption but returned nothing.
I tried too.

Back