• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Had triple bypass Wednesday.

Heal up Dan, BTW, since you can't go on the fishing trip, can I take your spot :) ....too early?

Heal up Dan, BTW, since you can't go on the fishing trip, can I take your spot :) ....too early?
Willie is always willing to take new folks. He just got back from Venice Monday. I would love to go again, but I'm still job hunting, so cannot afford it. And if and when I do get a job, I won't be able to take the time . . . sigh.

By the by . . . I am totally healed. I'm walking two miles a day three days a week, and the only reason it's not more is that I'm kind of lazy. My only lingering issue is a little pain if I cough or sneeze while lying down, and the incision is still a bit tender when my seatbelt rubs on it.

By the by . . . I am totally healed. I'm walking two miles a day three days a week, and the only reason it's not more is that I'm kind of lazy. My only lingering issue is a little pain if I cough or sneeze while lying down, and the incision is still a bit tender when my seatbelt rubs on it.
My mom had a sheepskin sleeve that wrapped around the shoulder portion of her seat belt to alleviate that.

I just pull a little slack and put a binder clip on it.

+ another here. I have the small but strong spring clips from Home Deeprot in the Beemer, as it's a snug one.
In some of the CDL bobtails I drove, it was part of the belt up near your left shoulder, and called a "Comfort Clip."

Back