• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Look at the line of suckers that get to go for a ride , wonder if they float or divers have to go down to get them . Also looks like whats left of Big E behind it .

Fantic caballero 500 Rally

I Know nothing about this bike but it's got the looks!

E2694F5C-5466-47D6-ACAD-02AD0A3F294F.jpeg

041A77D1-1E2C-4691-BE1E-1BA1A3DB6A0D.jpeg

"Caballero 500 Rally is high on our international wish list. The Caballero combines rugged, real-deal off-road hardware with a timeless scrambler aesthetic, and it’s certainly one of the most unique motorcycles you can buy on somewhat of a budget.

Unlike many other scramblers on the market, the Caballero’s foundation was built with real off-road prowess in mind. The chassis is tubular chromoly steel, with inverted 43 mm forks and an aluminum rear swingarm. Suspension is adjustable on both ends, and provides 8″ of travel, which is competitive even in the performance dual-sport scene.

Fantic Caballero 500 Rally

View Full Size

Peak power is rated at 40 hp, courtesy of a liquid-cooled 449 cc four-valve engine sourced from Zongshen, and the transmission is a standard six-speed. That all makes for a pretty intriguing machine, but it’s the combination of the off-roady mechanicals and the classic scrambler aesthetic that makes the Fantic unique. To nail the look, the Caballero is finished off with a retro 3.2-gallon tank, a slim scrambler saddle, high fenders, a skid plate and a stainless steel exhaust by Arrow.

Looking a bit like a dirt bike/scrambler lovechild, we’re confident the Fantic Caballero 500 Rally is the best way to go wherever you want—and look cool as **** doing it. The 500 Rally sells for the equivalent of $9,100, and if you could get it here, I’d have one."

DREAM ON I GUESS!

I had always associated Fantic with trials riding until I saw their history and current web site. That scrambler is a cool looking bike. The only thing I’d be concerned about is that large radiator right behind the front wheel if taking it offroad.

Portable Room UV Sterilizer. They use them on the bone marrow transplant floor. The black part comes off, so it's a 360 degree blast.

1709389890952.png

Back