• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Yup... couple tense moments there. Those tight turns with big rocks hanging out from the uphill side... where you can't lean the bike away from the abyss would be tough on my seat. Not sure I could ever get that crease ironed out flat again. A 300 smoker??? Not for me folks. I'd whiskey throttle into the creek before the engine was warmed up. Great vid...thanks.

I was more joking about how do they pull some one over with no lights.
Actually, if you look closely, there are pod lights on either side at the top of the "number plate". With LED technology, they could serve both as indicators, or red/blue flashers. I'm not sure, but there might even be a light bar across where the handlebar pad would normally be. Hard to tell. Looks like a female on the right too, but then again, it is LA.

That shouldnt be too much of a problem , the idiots that need attention are usually not the brightest or best out there , push them a little bit and wait for them to crash .

Fun!

16BFB78C-9245-4E93-979D-B3B7E31A6F77.jpeg

I used to service a computer at a NAPA store off of Telephone Rd near downtown Houston in the early 80s and one of the counter guys drove a car with similar wheels. While there on a weekday afternoon, the guy jumped over the counter and took off across the street where he parked his car. When he came back in, he was spouting some colorful language. When I asked what’s wrong, he said, “Those school kids are always stealin’ my spinners off my wheels!”. 🤣

SMH.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711236573306.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711236573306.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 28
Back