• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #213 - Seeing Double (Assignment)

Tonight? How am I going to do my fireworks double shot? Oh no, the sky is falling what am I going to do?

Tonight? How am I going to do my fireworks double shot? Oh no, the sky is falling what am I going to do?
You're good under crunch time parameters... :deal:

On a related note, I think I'm giving up on my concept. ugh. It just didn't come together the way I wanted.

Yeah, I had a desperation idea that didn't pan out. Then I saw something a few minutes ago that needs daylight. Oh well, no entry this go round.

I too failed. Every night I actually got home in time, it was 7million degrees in the garage and the last thing either of us wanted to do was go out in that for a photo shoot.

I forgot I took this trying to mess around for this contest. A day late and a dollar short šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø

PXL_20230629_014158878~2.jpg

Back