• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post a pic of your bike (Bandit 1250S peeps)

Bandit visiting the Golden Triangle War Vets Memorial park North of Port Arthur, Tx. a few days ago.

BanditatMemorial.jpg

Corbin Gunfighter and Lady seat, Givi PLX luggage with a Coocase top box, ZG touring screen with handlebars up and back about 1.5 inches. Rock and Roll! :lol2:

Nice looking work RWorm.. very clean :clap:
Andy ..like the Red..if it had been available when I bought mine..I might've gone for it..of course then- it wouldn't have been as FAST as a BLUE Streak .
:lol2:
Shotrod

Nice work mate. Looks neat & tidy. I'd like do the same thing to mine, but the misses doesn't understand my need to play with somethink that already looks as Good as the bandits do.

Andy ..like the Red..if it had been available when I bought mine..I might've gone for it..of course then- it wouldn't have been as FAST as a BLUE Streak .
:lol2:
Shotrod

Heck,
It could be White and still much faster than me. LOL! I think this is the fasted bike I ever had and got it at 65 years old. Imagine that. :lol2::lol2::lol2: I had a very modified '77 GS750 >870 Yosh,Yosh cams,Yosh headers and can, smoothbore carbs, ported, stripped < that would run in the 140 mph range but it was no more fun on the highway. Just on the race track. Sigh! Now, I just ride them. ;-)

Hi guys, haven't been on here for a while as my bike has undergone a serious ressurection... I had a big smash in late November and did some damage to myself and the bike. So the former blue bandit has now become black.

bandit10.jpg

bandit11.jpg

bandit12.jpg

Here's mine, just picked up yesterday and new to the forum. Got lots of nice roads around here with very little traffic. I think some Givi V35's will be the first thing the bike gets.

782296880_6CdzN-L.jpg

Here's mine, just picked up yesterday and new to the forum. Got lots of nice roads around here with very little traffic. I think some Givi V35's will be the first thing the bike gets.

Welcome and enjoy the bike. California is eat up with fine roads. ;-). It's just getting there from Louisiana that sucks to me. :trust:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, new here. I bought my 08 last August. Much better than the Ninja 650r I had before. Here are some pics before I left for North GA last fall.
SNC00026.jpg

SNC00028.jpg

Dan,
Welcome to TWTex.com. That's a good looking machine.

P.S. It looks fast. Maybe it's the color...:mrgreen:

Dan - good looking bike and a great looking lower fairing. I am really liking the look of the black bikes. My next one will be black...........and it's faster.

Dan,
Definitely a good lookin bike.I like the lower fairing as well. I have a black bandit without the fairing and it looks better with it. I am not far from you as I am across the bay in Baldwin County.

Mike

here's my bike. 08 black abs with full factory lowers, factory luggage, asv levers, zero gravity touring shield, corbin seat..
before....
Picture%20023.jpg

after
IMG_3387.jpg

here's my bike. 08 black abs with full factory lowers, factory luggage, asv levers, zero gravity touring shield, corbin seat..

Very cool bike. Black is looking better every day ........(Greg :rider: )

Curious - why the ASV levers? Tell me about them please.......

Phil

Well then....

It's 39 degrees here in Ohio and I had about enough of the bike sittin' around suckin' up the Battery Tender. Went out for a brief ride to try out the Zumo 550 and the On-Bike XM Radio option on the XM. All was very cool.

Now, back to the garage......

PS - I installed a Powerlet on the rear passenger peg left side of the bike. You can see it right by the Powerlet sticker. Very nice for charging the bike. The Zumo is hardwired to the battery.

Feb28Ride001.jpg

Back