• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers requested for our son

He was at the Mercy Hospital in Rogers. Seems like good people there.

We are happy with the care he has received
I was at Mercy Rogers for a checkup yesterday. Glad to hear that he is feeling better.

Awesome news. A similar miraculous healing happened twice in my family. These are not from good luck! God provides and heals our infirmities.

Our youngest son had a bicycle wreck yesterday evening. He fractured his T8 vertebra, concussion and slightly collapsed lungs, and a bunch of abrasions. Luckily no brain bleed.

He is a tough guy and is in good spirits. But he is a lot like me and hides a lot.

Thank you all in advance.
You got it. Hope he's better soon !

Our youngest son had a bicycle wreck yesterday evening. He fractured his T8 vertebra, concussion and slightly collapsed lungs, and a bunch of abrasions. Luckily no brain bleed.

He is a tough guy and is in good spirits. But he is a lot like me and hides a lot.

Thank you all in advance.
Thy will be done for your son and you. May His peace and healing be with you all..

Thank you to all y'all.

He is home being taken care of by his sweet wife. We just got an update. He has not taken any hard meds since leaving the hospital. Has not taken any meds for 36 hours. He says he still struggles getting up but with his brace, he can walk around the house and use the facilities as needed.

The Lord has blessed our family so much. Thank you all for sharing your faith on our account.

Update on Crash (Porter)

He is doing much much better. He only had to ask for a couple of days extension on his class work for college. He is all caught up and actually a little ahead of schedule. He is back at work, driving himself the 2 miles to work on the back streets from their apartment. Any other driving, his wife is the driver. He is also working 30 plus hours a week. A funny story about the whole thing. His ER Dr. came in and he sold the doc a bicycle. No helmet tho. He did remember the doctor, and the doctor was surprised to see him.

He remembers loading the bikes in the truck, and driving to the park. Does not remember parking and nothing until he woke up in the ER.

Many thanks again for the prayers and uplifting thoughts. Y'all are the greatest!!

Glad to hear, thank you, Jesus, and continued prayers for complete healing. I too, am missing a day from my memory on my get-off. It's It's a weird kind of feeling to have people tell you what happened but you don't remember any of it.

Back