• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spring Burger Bash 04/22/23 11:00am, Huntsville, Tx.

Its impossible to train a pyrenees anatolian. There are MIW MIW : Maybe i will, maybe I won't.

Wonder if this gal would ride on the back of my GSA? Loading 76 pounds might be tough.
Beautiful girl!! My boy weighs about 90lbs and he loads pretty well for the most part. Sometimes he fumblesšŸ«¢. I have a video of him loading up(https://mega.nz/file/CH4l2aJC#tvDD8-X31Qres52qaqH9EVBsjTTaUpJu2Jb7uc5njz8)

What my dog does(and probably most dogs out there) is jump onto the front seat and then jump to his seat. It takes a little training to get them to understand what you want, but once they know, they're good to go. Ruffly(the company that makes the carrier) usually says if your dog likes riding in the car/sticking their head out the window they will probably love riding the bike! šŸ˜

Wow. Just amazing. I showed it to dog and she said "i lack the condidence to jump on a bike dad".

Many thanks for hosting Scott and Beth, and for all who attended and helped out. It was lovely to meet and chat with some of you fine folk, and I hope to catch up with y`all down the road again at some point.

Back