• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spring Burger Bash 04/22/23 11:00am, Huntsville, Tx.

I wish I could have made this ride. What a shame to miss out on meeting all of you.

Cheap paper roll table covers and you dont have to clean your work tables , I use them in bulk .

I was really talking more about the lift table with respect to it being clean as I normally have a bike parked on it and also the rolling tool cabinet/workbench where I do a lot of stuff that gets messy The white tables are usually folded up and leaning against shelves off to the side of the garage, so they stay pretty clean. As most I just hit them with a quick wet wipe just to get dust off of them.

The Pie Crew arrived home a short while ago after taking the more northerly route through Little Rock and Memphis rather than the washboard known as Shreveport. It turned out to be providential as the rains returned to northern Louisiana but the alternate route went up and over it. However, in partial Pie Run fashion the weather home was much cooler than expected, catching us all off guard. On the way to the Burger Bash we stopped at Walmart in Crocket and found a sweatshirt for Increase and I to add a layer of warmth under the gear that was better suited for summer. Add to that our rain gear on top and we were able to endure the 51F for the first 4 hours home from Tatum. After Little Rock the sun came out and things warmed up closer to 60F.

Side note: true Pie Run fashion would have been in the 20's with sleet so I only get partial credit this time. :lol2:

I think we win the prize for longest distance? You never can tell with this crew!

For the ride down to the Burger Bash, I only took out one small bird and one very confused (and now very dead) squirrel. Not bad it seems given some of the war stories I heard from folks. Of course, Glock and Savannah (@Slagnan ) stole the show with her service dog passenger.

In all seriousness, it is quite remarkable what @Tourmeister and his family have built and maintained all these years. I mentioned to others at the event that even while the Pie Crew was living way out west for a while I still promoted the site to others. In fact, I don't know of any other site that has brought so many people together consistently and in a family friendly way. Bravo to Scott and Beth!

IMG_20230422_150159.jpg

It was a blessing to meet new faces and catch up with "older" ones! It was also fun to embarrass Sarah by telling her that I remembered her as a baby!

If anyone is thinking of coming out to MS/TN for a ride, be sure to reach out to us! We can make for a great way point...did I mention I have a tire changer?

If it takes another ST11 (my 4th) to carry my dog, I'd probably buy it. I may need an instructional video on proper loading. My girl is 70#
The Dog's name is Glock and was the best behaved guest in attendance. I think his owner (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name) said he was 80 lbs. She purchased a dog carrier from a company that makes them for several sizes of dog and different bikes. So they might have one for your bikes.

It was a neat setup, but Glock is a special dog. Pretty chill.

If it takes another ST11 (my 4th) to carry my dog, I'd probably buy it. I may need an instructional video on proper loading. My girl is 70#
I did get a video of him loading up on one of our trips..I'll have to see if I can find it.

The Dog's name is Glock and was the best behaved guest in attendance. I think his owner (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name) said he was 80 lbs. She purchased a dog carrier from a company that makes them for several sizes of dog and different bikes. So they might have one for your bikes.

It was a neat setup, but Glock is a special dog. Pretty chill.
Thank you!!

I was really talking more about the lift table with respect to it being clean as I normally have a bike parked on it and also the rolling tool cabinet/workbench where I do a lot of stuff that gets messy The white tables are usually folded up and leaning against shelves off to the side of the garage, so they stay pretty clean. As most I just hit them with a quick wet wipe just to get dust off of them.
Color coordinate the food you place under and around the bikes and it all works out . When I set out a spread my bike lifts are a perfect fit for my chafing pans as a serving bar , the cooler is at standing reach in hight on my forklift and when the party moves outside we just drive the cooler out to the party .

Nice setup with the dog.
Do you post in Instagram?
I don't. I don't actually have an Instagram account🤭 I tried several years ago, but I found it stressed me out because I felt like I had to post something daily. I have a friend actually trying to convince me to start a Youtube channel, but I haven't decided if I want to yet.😁

Wonder if this gal would ride on the back of my GSA? Loading 76 pounds might be tough.

Attachments

• Whitey.jpg
    Whitey.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 53
Back