• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Surgery

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Without a lot of detail, been sick for a few days, trying to get worktruck back Friday, I could tell I was blacking out. Had just enough time to hit shoulder before I passed out. Slammed into a mess of trees. Blessed I was uninjured and no one else involved. I've got a bowel blockage they'll be dealing with tomorrow. I'm scared but no choice obviously. I would appreciate your prayers, my wife also, she'll be alone in waiting room. Thanks guys/gals. Rob

You've got it ... and adding the medical team to the prayers, too.

Prayers of thanks the wreck wasn't worse and prayers for healing.

Prayers sent to you and yours for a successful surgery and a full and lasting recovery.

You got it Rob.

Prayers for you and all involved, Rob. Be sure to keep us informed.

My thoughts are with you and your wife. It's tough being the one awake through these things.

Best of luck.

Moved to 730 tomorrow. Another long night. Sorry.

Bummer. I was so blessed that they could do my bypass early the day after I had the angioplasty. According to the PA, that's rare for this surgeon.

Back