• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Surgery

Sorry, just saw this. Hopefully surgery was successful. Praying for a full recovery.

Heal up fast Rob. Gas in your carb will go bad if you lay around too long.
It's going south quick. Lots of folks have illnesses, so I won't burden yall with mine. But still not doing well at all. Did come home yesterday, struggled all night with going to er. Was a very long night. Lol, you'll know if/when I'm better if start posting again. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.

The creator gave our bodies an immune system. Sometimes it needs a jump start. I am thankful for the medical wisdom that mankind has to assist our immune system. Heal well and keep the trickle charger going till you are ready to ride again.

Hang in there Rob. Still praying for you.

Wow Rob …. Just saw this. We will be praying for you 🙏….. we will have the trails in the forest trimmed and groomed for you quick recovery and return.

Without a lot of detail, been sick for a few days, trying to get worktruck back Friday, I could tell I was blacking out. Had just enough time to hit shoulder before I passed out. Slammed into a mess of trees. Blessed I was uninjured and no one else involved. I've got a bowel blockage they'll be dealing with tomorrow. I'm scared but no choice obviously. I would appreciate your prayers, my wife also, she'll be alone in waiting room. Thanks guys/gals. Rob
Sending good thoughts

I hope you are feeling better today.

Give me a holler if you need anything. We are not far from you.

It's going south quick. Lots of folks have illnesses, so I won't burden yall with mine. But still not doing well at all. Did come home yesterday, struggled all night with going to er. Was a very long night. Lol, you'll know if/when I'm better if start posting again. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.
Reading through the post, Yes Sir praying now.

Can we get another honest round of collective prayer going? The fact we've had no updates says Rob is still having a difficult time of it.

The prayers of the saints availeth much. One of our members, James I think said that in his book.

Can we get another honest round of collective prayer going? The fact we've had no updates says Rob is still having a difficult time of it.

The prayers of the saints availeth much. One of our members, James I think said that in his book.
Thanks still fighting whatever is up. Today was the closest to a good day I've had. Go to a local surgeon Wednesday to get whatever tests he needs planned. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. One big improvement would be able to get a goods night sleep, just can't.

Thanks still fighting whatever is up. Today was the closest to a good day I've had. Go to a local surgeon Wednesday to get whatever tests he needs planned. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. One big improvement would be able to get a goods night sleep, just can't.

Thanks for the update. I didn't want to bug you directly but I was getting worried about your lack of activity, especially on FB :-P

We are praying for you guys. I know how draining it can be not being able to get a good night of sleep. It has been a constant problem for me for years. I cannot recall the last time I woke up feeling rested and refreshed. My daily experience is waking up feeling like I never went to sleep.

I am also familiar with persistent gut issues and they wear on you just as bad as the lack of sleep, if not worse.

I am praying that it is something that can be resolved and you can get back to "normal".

Back