• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Surgery

Thanks, actually feeling a little better. Just waiting for the 5th so can hopefully find out what is wrong. Way better than last Friday, lol! I was ready to craw under a rock.
Glad to hear there's some improvement and relief. Thoughts are with you for good news on the 5th.

Quick update. Had a colonoscopy and upper whatever it's called. I had polyps in colon that seem to have checked out ok, thankfully. I also had polyps in my STOMACH, he said from years on Nexium for reflux. He usually just leaves them alone but I have so many and bleeding (which is source of me being anemic) that he's going in on August 16th and removing them. However that is done. Also when approved I'll be swallowing a camera to check out small intestines. All this and still no reason found for the original blockage!!!! The journey continues. Thanks for the prayers!!

The plus side I do feel better and have lost close to 30#'s. Trying to keep it off. Have been on a couple of easy rides!!

I wish you would hurry up and get better so I can start in with the "Man that Rob sure is full of it" jokes. Glad you are able to get out on the bike some and that you are feeling better. Crazy that with all the modern medicine miracles out there that things like this are not easy to diagnose and fix.

that Rob sure is full of it"
I am or was, something. Lol. Maybe doc that did surgery was right, had a kink. He straightened colon out while in there and worked the **** through and started flowing. TMI info I know.

Don't need too much back pressure on that exhaust system. Glad you are doing better.

Just prayed for you again. Glad to see some better understanding of some of the issues anyway, and the ability to go in and correct some of it. Dropping 30# is going to help alot too.

Glad you're feeling better and back up and about. If you'd had a mathematician for a doctor he'd a worked it out with a slide rule :lol2:

Back