• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Nice....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726352057870.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726352057870.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 74
It’s more like God telling her not to be so ignorant as to be anywhere in front of a person hitting a golf ball. What if he shanked it and hit her in the spine causing her to become a paraplegic? Kinda a cross between Darwinism and Murphy’s law. Personally, if I had a distraction like her doing an inverted split in front of me, I’d probably miss the ball completely.

It’s more like God telling her not to be so ignorant as to be anywhere in front of a person hitting a golf ball. What if he shanked it and hit her in the spine causing her to become a paraplegic? Kinda a cross between Darwinism and Murphy’s law. Personally, if I had a distraction like her doing an inverted split in front of me, I’d probably miss the ball completely.
Yes, weird. And we all do stupid stuff, but then they get on the beep boop box and transmit it all 🤣. He probably thought someone would accuse him of doing wrong so figured he'd get out ahead of the story.

I'll show my ignorance (again), I'm not really into street bikes, so what is this? Really like it! Thinking a Suzuki, lol.

626D3E21-4BA2-48D7-A910-3EE04EC4BE8F.jpeg

Back