• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Louisiana Dualsport Ride

I've been told they nominated Gary to do the deed cuz the rest of them were afraid of me. :lol2:

I'll claim in-no-scent on thatn'. I only laughed when Gary said he was gonna knock you over!

Richard and I thought you may have wrecked for sure when yall didnt come for about 5 minutes....:lol2:

I think that's what David (FJR Bandit) was riding in Big Bend. I think it would have been fine with the right tires. A big GS could have made (most if not) all of it with the right rider.

I have an older XT225. But, I think it would have done just fine with it's granny gear.:mrgreen: Wishing I was there to find out.:rider: :-P :rider:

Part 2...

Ok, let me get to part 3 before y'all start begging :lol2:

I'm glad I could provide so much entertaining footage :flip:

Next time I'm going to avoid the water and concentrate on my balance a bit more! :rider:

Back