• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run Report - Sam's in Fairfield

Sorry Rasz, but you are not the one I referred to. However, you should have stuck with us for the corner shredding that Robin did toward the end of the ride. Craig was no slouch either. :mrgreen:

OH! The 'grandmother' thing confused me. I have all the qualifications except for actual grand kids :)

So, for the record, I was able to smell Jason's aftershave as I pulled out of those corners, he knows how to lean a bike, and I'm not talking carburetors.

OH! The 'grandmother' thing confused me. I have all the qualifications except for actual grand kids :)

So, for the record, I was able to smell Jason's aftershave as I pulled out of those corners, he knows how to lean a bike, and I'm not talking carburetors.
My mistake, I thought you were talking about your grandkids at lunch. Sorry! :doh:

My mistake, I thought you were talking about your grandkids at lunch. Sorry! :doh:

Oh, certainly no "sorry" needed, like I said, I have all the other qualifications :eek2:

I just wish you'd have lead back up that twisty - could have doubled our smiles :rider:

Great pics from everyone and another enjoyable pie run.
Wonder if the rider with that well worn tire made it home ok, looks like it was one of those dirty Harleys. :oops:

I just wish you'd have lead back up that twisty - could have doubled our smiles :rider:
Let me get more comfortable on the little bandit. That was only my third ride on it, first time in the twisties with it, and I was tired. Plus tires and a suspension tuning are in order. :mrgreen: Getting my butt off that uncomfortable seat was welcome though.

Or just let me get an FZ1. :trust:

Sorry Rasz, but you are not the one I referred to. However, you should have stuck with us for the corner shredding that Robin did toward the end of the ride. Craig was no slouch either. :mrgreen:

No problem, I thought you might have been talking about Robin but she doesn't have grand kids. It sounds like ya'll had fun.

Back