• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll the Bones IV

HEY FOLKS..

ANDREW T SNAGGED THE LAST OZARKS MAP I HAD... Thanx Andrew!
trainman & TX northstar WON a THC & a OZ map for their new V Strom price guesses....

2 for $5 Tye Dyed Texas sticker deals still apply !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE SOLD ALL THE AVAILABLE THC & OZ MAPS AT SPECIAL RALLY PRICING
THE AFTER RALLY SOLD LIST...
PAID KamLeeR CO THC - $5 to WWP DELVRD
PAID slowoldguy MASTERSET $8 to WWP DELVRD
PAID cavemanjed CO THC OZ TYEDYE $8 to WWP MAILED
PAID Dallara 2 THC OZ TYEDYE $8 to WWP MAILED
PAID Andrew T CO THC OZ $8 to WWP MAILED

The total donations for WWP from these sales & from the map sales at the rally is $75
The numbers may seem small comparatively speaking... but every bit counts
BIG THANX TO BUTLER MAPS FOR HELPING WITH COST ADJUSTMENTS TO ME

ATTENTION rally attendees! RTB pop quiz!

Who won the Wounded Warrior Project Raffle Sliders jacket that was so generously donated by Competition Accessories? PM TXjames if you or someone you know was the recipient.

Not that the RTB staff doesn't know, this is just a pop quiz. RTB cares.

I finally got around to editing my video from RTB 4 so here it is, enjoy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bcwWEpiiw"]RTB 4 - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for all the compliments guys and as you might have seen in the video it was edited by my brother Taylor Castleberry which has started a graphic design business called "levelup design" he is a great video editor, and specializes in graphic design. so if you need anything done or know somebody that does just give him a ring at 903-736-7569.

-thanks

Great video and good music too.I need to take some off-road instruction so I can ride some of that.

Head out to Ghost Rancho this next weekend for Brad Collins' full dirtbike school. He has dirtbikes for students to use, but it's best to be on your own. Your KLR should be fantastic. Dody always shows a good time at the Rancho.

(full ad elsewhere on this site).

I HAVE SOLD ALL THE AVAILABLE THC & OZ MAPS AT SPECIAL RALLY PRICING
THE AFTER RALLY SOLD LIST...
PAID KamLeeR CO THC - $5 to WWP DELVRD
PAID slowoldguy MASTERSET $8 to WWP DELVRD
PAID cavemanjed CO THC OZ TYEDYE $8 to WWP MAILED
PAID Dallara 2 THC OZ TYEDYE $8 to WWP MAILED
PAID Andrew T CO THC OZ $8 to WWP MAILED

The total donations for WWP from these sales & from the map sales at the rally is $75
The numbers may seem small comparatively speaking... but every bit counts
BIG THANX TO BUTLER MAPS FOR HELPING WITH COST ADJUSTMENTS TO ME

Maps now all delivered or mailed... & donations from sales for Wounded Warrior collected.
I'll be turning the donation over to Tom in the next few days.

THANX EVERYONE FOR THE MAP PURCHASES & .... MOSTLY FOR MAKING THE XTRA DONATION POSSIBLE!!
THANX ALSO TO BUTLER MAPS FOR THEIR SPECIAL PRICING MAKING THIS POSSIBLE

Big changes for the better ! We think! But, with us, ya just never really know.

Some things worked better this year.

Breakfast/Stupid Early Rider's Meeting was a keeper. Feed them and they will come. ;)

Dody hit a home run with the rolling of the die for the swag giveaway. Perfect!!

And some things not so much.

We gotta get everybody on the same grounds. Somehow. Cabin folk, tent campers, and rv folk.

Uhhh...that's about it for things that sucked.

Please send your suggestions for RTB5 to Dody. If ya can't locate him, look under your bed or in your closet. ;)

Today's big news. The Raffle is now fully vetted by WWP. Which means we passed muster. We are now an official "Proud Supporter" of WWP. Many thanks to Dan for hooking us up with the right folks.

Back