• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Three chicks went to the Hen House and...

LOL! I'm loving it!
Reading through and looking at the pictures makes the day even more fun!

You ladies ROCK! :clap:

Thanks for leading and organizing, Squeaky...you rock:rider: :rider:

IMGP2686.jpg

IMGP2685.jpg

No one gets $5;-)
IMGP2661.jpg

Looks like your day was filled with memories and adventure. What more could anyone ask? :zen:

Nice pics, looks like you had a great day! I thought about meeting y'all at the Hen House but I had too much stuff to do... Maybe next time.

Looks like you Ladys had a great time. Thanks for the write up and pics. I think that this is the only way I will be getting my riding fix until Ellen gets back in July. Guess COnnor and I will just have to spend a little $$ and time getting the viffer ready for when that happens.

Nice pics, looks like you had a great day! I thought about meeting y'all at the Hen House but I had too much stuff to do... Maybe next time.

LOL, I thought about it too. Had friends come in from Houston and had to stay around here. I was going to go for the supprise of pulling in on that big black Yamaha for lunch with the DS girls. :rider:

Does anyone else see the humor in a Armco barrier on a straight section of dirt road? :-P
No humor, but I'd wager some pie that a county commissioner or one of his/her relatives lives on that road and mentioned that they almost drove off the road there, thus barrier installed.:giveup:

I got a pic of Millie before she knew what I was doing. I'm still working on it...

It's a small world..... I know Millie. She banks with us. Her & her husband bowl too. I'll have to remember to mention ya'll when I see her next. Where exactly is the Hen House?

I think it was in Riverside. Not much else there, but it was a good meal.

Riverside is between the lake and Huntsville , Trinity is accross the bridge a few miles from Riverside . SEYA

It's a small world..... I know Millie. She banks with us. Her & her husband bowl too. I'll have to remember to mention ya'll when I see her next. Where exactly is the Hen House?

Hen House Cafe
81 Front Street, Riverside, TX 77367

This is really weird, but I think I saw you guys. I was sitting at the light at Sgt Holcombe/Longmire & Hwy 105 (Starbucks) when these three cool chicks on cool motorcycles came through the intersection going west on Hwy 105. I just didn't know what the hair or something coming out of one of the helmets was. LOL

This is really weird, but I think I saw you guys. I was sitting at the light at Sgt Holcombe/Longmire & Hwy 105 (Starbucks) when these three cool chicks on cool motorcycles came through the intersection going west on Hwy 105. I just didn't know what the hair or something coming out of one of the helmets was. LOL

Yep, looks like you had a BAM encounter....(Becca-Ana-Mollie)...... We stopped at the Starbucks on 105 for some frapuccinos and a nice break...:sun:

Back