• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Three chicks went to the Hen House and...

Yep, looks like you had a BAM encounter

When Mollie called us BAM in a PM I initially thought it was cute... then we got to the mud and dirt and I thought "Well, this could work out to be a great ride report title if one of us drops our bike!"
:lol2:

When Mollie called us BAM in a PM I initially thought it was cute... then we got to the mud and dirt and I thought "Well, this could work out to be a great ride report title if one of us drops our bike!"
:lol2:

Fortunately we didn't jinx ourselves with that!!!

This is really weird, but I think I saw you guys. I was sitting at the light at Sgt Holcombe/Longmire & Hwy 105 (Starbucks) when these three cool chicks on cool motorcycles came through the intersection going west on Hwy 105. I just didn't know what the hair or something coming out of one of the helmets was. LOL

Did you know were were women before you saw the hair? I always wonder. Wasn't that a lovely beautiful day to be out, too......:rider: :rider: :rider:

Yep, looks like you had a BAM encounter....(Becca-Ana-Mollie)...... We stopped at the Starbucks on 105 for some frapuccinos and a nice break...:sun:

It might not have been so long except the fam (who never planned to visit) took so long to get there....:trust: :trust: :trust:

Yea I did. It was the eyes of course! ;-) But the hair definitely clinched the deal. I love the BMW bikes so that's what first got my attention. I wasn't on my bike though.

Yea I did. It was the eyes of course! ;-) But the hair definitely clinched the deal. I love the BMW bikes so that's what first got my attention. I wasn't on my bike though.

hehehe say that again :rider: :rider:

I love the BMW bikes so that's what first got my attention.

Now I got a new dayglo orange jacket...:sun: I'm doing my part to be seen.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am glad you guys cleared that place for eating. I passed by it on my ride report of the 980 loop, and it looked a little iffy from the outside - I figured it would either by really good or really bad.

Back