• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2024

I wanted to say thank you to all of our TORCS family and friends for the support and prayers ! Mallory had a crash in women’s C that didn’t seem too bad at first but then shortly thereafter learned it became a very serious situation due to her spleen being ruptured. She had emergency surgery to have her spleen removed and now in good spirits in recovery. Our family loves racing the TORCS series and making memories with all of the great people! I have to especially thank Jackie, Gil and all TORCS staff for showing overwhelming support, hospitality and love while allowing our family to figure out how to get all of our campers and bikes back to Houston. Thank yall for putting together a great series full of great people 🏁 also a huge thank you to the Zumas, Macmaths , and Stone families for hauling our stuff home which allowed me to stay here with Mallory! 🏁💙

6055F428-3922-4C61-915A-6C4381C1BE76.jpeg

I have no idea why, but Wayne McMahon made it clear on FB. Maybe they won't be there Friday or insurance thing. Yes it'll be sand and dust without rain. Need bad.

Back