• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Too far north for me.

The plan is to have it the last Thursday of the month. The place I found is Aviator Pizza and Brewhouse on Parmer north Austin. Good outdoor space and parking. See u guys there!!! Thursday May 27th starting at 6 pm. 4005 W Parmer Ln Suite E, Austin, TX 78727

So are we doing this one or the one on Mighty Fine? Or both?

Aviator Pizza is too central imo

I think this location is good for riders from Leander Hutto Round Rock since it is 15-30 from any point north. We can do it here and discuss different possibilities for next ones depending on participation. The pizza is great and the beer selection is amazing! What do you guys think?

I 'm here...

Ben, I guess we'll have to come out again next week.

REMEMBER NORTH AUSTIN/LEANDER/ ROUND ROCK/ GTOWN/ HUTTO/ RIDERS - MEET AND GREET LAST THURSDAY OF MAY AT AVIATOR PIZZA.
Aviator Pizza and Brewhouse on Parmer north Austin. Good outdoor space and parking. See u guys there!!! Thursday May 27th starting at 6 pm. 4005 W Parmer Ln Suite E, Austin, TX 78727

I can't make it. Have too much going on this weekend.

Riders,

It's the first Tuesday of June and we all know what that means - time for the monthly south Austin meet-and-greet. We are meeting at Opal Divine, 6-8 pm tonight. See the first thread in this post for all the details. Hope to see you there.

I hope so, I am planning on going...

Reactions: JT
Had to go to a friends funeral today in Burleson. Couldn’t make it.

Next Month we will change the North Meet UP to try a new Venezuelan Food Restaurant that opened in Round Rock on Greelawn and Louis Henna called Arepitas. So mark your calendars for last Thursday of the month of September to go eat there. Last night nobody showed up at Aviators Pizza - so I figured we can change place. Who ever is doing the MEET UP app please change next months location. Thanks

Back