• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Riders,

Tonight is the monthly Austin meet-and-greet at Opal Divines, 6-8 pm.

See you there!

Not going to make this one, dangit.

I don't think I'll make it back in time.
20211004_152645.jpg

Riders,

The Austin first Tuesday meet-and-greet is this week. Thomas Loupe will be giving a presentation about his experiences at the MexTrek rally that occurred this past weekend. Hope to see all of you there.

I think tonight is the monthly Austin meet-and-greet at Opal Divines, 6-8 pm.
Anyone going tonight?

Riders,

Start 2022 right at the monthly Austin first Tuesday meet-and-greet Jan 4th. Details are in the first post of this thread.

I know most people are at BB, thought I would see if anyone is going to the monthly Austin meet-and-greet at Opal Divines, 6-8 pm ?

It is happening if you and I are both there :)

I plan to be there. Fair warning if you want to avoid it.

I thought you were in BB... It was fun to have Zek text me a couple of his rides in BB. Sounds like you went early before the herd showed up LOL

We went down for 3 days last week, couldn't make it this week.

Do y’all still meet on the first Tuesday of the month at Opal Devines? Live in Hutto, and I’m looking for more people to meet that like to ride ADV motorcycles.

Yes we are. There’s usually between 8-12 of us. I keep two spaces blocked out front for bikes that ride in. I try to steer everyone to the front porch when the weathers nice. You can see the bikes from there. Steering this group is like herding cats though. Last month me and Milton Otto ended up sitting down with some totally unrelated group first!
I won’t be there this month as I am currently riding down Baja. If things go right I’ll be toasting y’all from the ferry to Mazatlan Tuesday night! ¡Salud!

Back