• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Riders,

It's that time again. First Tuesday is tomorrow! See you there.

Looking good for me to attend. My first TARA meeting! Caging it.

JT’s gunna try to make it too.

Turns out Gina and I will not make it to the meeting. Have fun.

Am trying again.

looking good for my first ever TARA monthly Meet n Greet.

anyone else gunna be there? This thread sure is quiet. Maybe I bring a friend to keep me company

I plan on being there, if I can get the door to my truck to open and let me drive over there. Parked under a pecan tree in JC he past few days and it dripped so much sap on my truck everything is sticky and gross.

I’ll be moving to SW Austin by the end of the month, will make these gatherings easier for me to attend.

I'm going to set us up on the front porch tonight since it's nice outside. We can, of course, move inside if y'all would rather sit there. I will have a coupe of spots coned off out in front of the deck for Bike parking. See y'all tonight!

Hey, is this still happening anymore. Just realized this is the first Tuesday of the month.

I'll be there.

Cool, think it's time I reacquaint myself with the group. Feels like it's been months since I have gone. Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop drinking :)

I'm headed that way shortly.
Don't you get a free drinking pass for social occasions?
Will be good to catch up with you guys.

Reactions: JT
Is anyone going to make the meeting tonight?

Reminder, TARA meeting tonight, I'll be there.

First Tuesday meetup tonight. I'll be there.

Back