• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do Music and Motorcycles go together?

Since we took a hard left at weird, why not one of my favorites?

Sponsored by...
EUC03M-WAAASDXv.jpg

I have a picture of me standing in Porter Wagner's dressing room at the Grand Ol' Oprey wearing one of his jackets.

They probably would have killed me had I been found out.

When they were at the height of their power. Hit all the marks on this live performance, tight! Effortless performance from Neal Schone 😳. And Perry belts it out like a tornado siren. 1981 Houston Texas

When they were at the height of their power. Hit all the marks on this live performance, tight! Effortless performance from Neal Schone 😳. And Perry belts it out like a tornado siren. 1981 Houston Texas

Some good stuff, sure. But give me early Journey, which was pretty prog. Lovin' touchin' squeezin' didn't really do it for me, but sure made them rich.

Kinda the same with Styx. Liked them best with Curluweski on guitar.

If you like guitar, if you like Mark Knopfler, give this a listen. And it supports a good cause.
Fair warning: no vocals. And it's 9 minutes long.
Did I mention Jeff Beck? check the credits🤩
@tshelfer

Back