• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's see your very best photo

Who knew, Galveston is down under. Im glad someone else has issues with the TWT sight flipping the pictures around when it loads them from the camera.
Nice pic.
I am told that it is not actually the forum software doing it. The orientation info is stored in the image file itself. That said, if you make a post with an image that is not oriented properly, look at the bottom of a post and you should see a "Rotate" option. Click that and you can rotate them left/right as many times as needed.

I am told that it is not actually the forum software doing it. The orientation info is stored in the image file itself. That said, if you make a post with an image that is not oriented properly, look at the bottom of a post and you should see a "Rotate" option. Click that and you can rotate them left/right as many times as needed.
Thanks.

My Grinch on a Harley Ride - Christmas Day

Attachments

• IMG_5748.jpeg
    IMG_5748.jpeg
    404.8 KB · Views: 28
Where is that? Doesn't look like Waxahachie!
Guess I should update the profile. I moved to the top of a mountain in Newton co Arkansas. Its about 6 miles south of Jasper. 3 miles from the cliff house and looks into the Buffalo river valley.
We have spair rooms for dirt bikes and adv bikes. Most orhers would not like our 3/4 mile of dirt road.

Guess I should update the profile. I moved to the top of a mountain in Newton co Arkansas. Its about 6 miles south of Jasper. 3 miles from the cliff house and looks into the Buffalo river valley.
We have spair rooms for dirt bikes and adv bikes. Most orhers would not like our 3/4 mile of dirt road.
I really need to come see you this fall... ;-)

Where is that? Doesn't look like Waxahachie!
We have spair rooms for dirt bikes and adv bikes. Most orhers would not like our 3/4 mile of dirt road
Come on up and bring some friends. I will be riding up to Tuktoyaktuk so will be gone the month of August.

The thing to remember about Ar is that once you get north of IH 40 the humidity drops, and the temps in the summer are always 10-12 degrees cooler. Intrestingly up here on the hill durring the summer we are 6 degrees cooler than Jasper that is just 6 miles away in the valley.

Back