• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moving to San Antonio Fall of 18'...

Did they chain that booger together?

that looks like some of my safety wire work. yeeowch!!!

I had the same break in '82. after filling me full of demerol, the ortho came in and said "we're not gonna set this one. we'll let it grow back, and go in and grind off the spike later." say what? that thing looked like it could poke through if I wasn't careful, and 7 weeks later I devised a foam block around it so I could wear my shoulder pads. boy, did I see stars the first time I bailed off, fortunately on a very soft and muddy track. mom heard I went racing, and I think that's the first time I heard (heard being the operative word) her call me a bleeping idiot. of course, mom was always right!

No the doc said that he was going to install a titanium plate so don’t know. All I know is that it seemed to do the trick. Back on the bike now.

Back