• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2023 bench racing (season over)

Kick start Kenny! Love it.

481D99A9-C454-4B13-9CE5-D43788E820E4.jpeg

That was one of the best 450 races I've ever seen. Lot's of drama, close racing and a great, nail biting finish. Big congrats to Roczen; he's a warrior, and I'm glad he finally got his first one. I'm hoping it will "kick start" him to more victories!
BTW, what happened to Eli? Can't seem to find any post race interview for him.

I have more confidence in Webb than Sexton at this point. Tomac can be hard to figure out but will probably win this week. Lol.

Tomac is just "the man". He has all the tools: speed, confidence and experience. He can ride fast, but within control. Tomac also has a "beast mode" where he will push his boundaries when needed, but I think he's matured enough now to not pull that out anymore. Webb is the same way also, which is what makes him so consistent. His added secret weapon is that he will fight you, from start to finish. You always get 110% from that guy! As for poor Sexton... so much talent, but lacking the maturity and experience. Raw, natural speed but just needs to get his head straight and keep the bike off the ground. Without his "crashes", he'd be running the red plate for sure. He will need to get it together (and I think he will) before Jett gets here! Poor guy; Tomac retiring, but Jett moving up. He just can't catch a break :giveup:

I'm not sure I share your confidence in Sexton at this point. all the mistakes have to be on his mind which creates more mistakes.

Looks like the rut that Kick Start Kenny

1808AEEA-3605-4B85-98A3-38AB6FD03A5F.jpeg
took every lap!

Sexton just can't catch a break, either falls while leading or screws up and gets a big penalty.

Yep, poor Sexton. Even poorer Plessinger!

Back