• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2023 bench racing (season over)

I finally watched the race Aaron Plessinger was leading with one lap to go about to win🤩… and then …he lost the front end🤯

EDBBFA9F-C732-4C92-B06B-0CB1EF8E90EE_4_5005_c.jpeg

That helps with the withdrawals we're going through this weekend :-(

Glad we're back to racing, should be a grand finish.

Both winners no surprise. Kinda liked the track. Whoops caused some issues.

Yep, great track layout! They were starting to get more like those super tight, no passing arenacross tracks for awhile there. Hate seeing a train of riders just having to hold position 'cause passing would be just too risky. This one had plenty of passing areas, and they made good use of them. Hope the trend contiues; it made for some great racing!

Good choice

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1681251997047.jpg
    FB_IMG_1681251997047.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 61
Sounds like me and my wife; she's a Tomac fan through and through.

For some stupid reason I keep picking Sexton, thinking I can make up some FantasySX points, but, alas, I'm still in 64,769th place.:doh:

One serious injury, hoping Thrasher is ok.

The racing was good and 450 class got a hair tighter with 4 to go.

The 7 penalty points Sexton got might really rogue in on the finish of this.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 6.06.45 AM.png

East/West 250 shootout tonight, which Lawrence boy you got?

Though I'd rather Hunter win, I'm afraid I'll have to go with Jettson on this one. It'll probably come down to whoever gets the better start.

Can't see Jett losing if he stays clean. But that is a big IF.

Weather just ruined a good night of racing. Way it goes.

Back