• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What Happened in Pee Paw's Scooter Shop Today?

Dang I guess Odessa/Midland and Weatherford is a no go then???
Soooo it's a well known fact that everyone is a motorcycle(mechanic/builder/or fabricator)...

Just to varying degrees and levels of competence regarding their U Tube viewing/certifications...
I only jumped one title, now I'm tagged for life...😩
Rest my case😎

Screenshot_20200513-171711_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That one be done I believe. I guess the bright side is that I will have money from bike sales, maybe I will shop a while. From now on it will be do you have a title IN YOUR NAME? If not, Pee Paw moves on. Shocking how many folks get perturbed by me insisting they prove they own the vehicle they are selling me. I guess I am just an old guy.
Question I use:
Clean* title in your name or someone who is really available to sign title, 130-U form, and bill of sale
*Clean – Pink title w/o liens, bonds, etc – no purple, orange, or blue/brown titles

Dang I guess Odessa/Midland and Weatherford is a no go then???
Soooo it's a well known fact that everyone is a motorcycle(mechanic/builder/or fabricator)...

Just to varying degrees and levels of competence regarding their U Tube viewing/certifications...
I only jumped one title, now I'm tagged for life...😩
Rest my case😎

View attachment 378596
If you are really serious about that Yammy, I could look at it for you...

Two projects in the Shed already... Do I really need a third???

But what is need? You *need* food, water and air. And for some, motorcycles. At the risk of going existential, what you *need* in this instance is unimportant. What's important is what you *want* and as you are metaphorically sitting on a fence somewhere, this *want* is strong.

Ignore the *need* factor, sir. Give in to the want. Consider...... what if I wake one day and the shed is empty, and I think...... why didn't I get the Yammie?

Dismount the fence, and you're welcome. There will be no fee for this consultation.

th-797529522.jpg

But what is need? You *need* food, water and air. And for some, motorcycles. At the risk of going existential, what you *need* in this instance is unimportant. What's important is what you *want* and as you are metaphorically sitting on a fence somewhere, this *want* is strong.

Ignore the *need* factor, sir. Give in to the want. Consider...... what if I wake one day and the shed is empty, and I think...... why didn't I get the Yammie?

Dismount the fence, and you're welcome. There will be no fee for this consultation.

View attachment 378624
Taken under advisement, will reassess the conundrum next week... I always take the weekends off 😌...
🥳

Had to Google , as we know...
Pink slip may refer to:

View attachment 378624
Dave, your therapy has taught you well.

Tequila is easier on the system...

Disagree. The ones I've been drinking last few years are fabulous and more flavorful, so that taste and long finish makes having less just as much fun!

But yes, back in the day, the mezcals available in Iowa should have had skull and crossbone labels. I should have asked what the Muerto Gringo label meant.

Disagree. The ones I've been drinking last few years are fabulous and more flavorful, so that taste and long finish makes having less just as much fun!

But yes, back in the day, the mezcals available in Iowa should have had skull and crossbone labels. I should have asked what the Muerto Gringo label meant.
I bow to superior intelligence and familiarity...

Good news, nice to move some along. I enjoy the wheeler dealer-ing of it all, except for the failures...LOL. I guess I will post up the SV for sale here and see if she goes, not a bad thing if she doesn't.

Back