• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils MEETnGreetnEAT..With a Ride on the side

Normally it would be the 11th but it is mothers day trying to see if the 18th might work. What do you think??? Really do not want to interfere with mothers day festivities. KP

Sounds good to me. Need to ride the Honda more in prep for a trip out west but first recovery from getting knocked off my bicycle by a dog. No road rash but tweaked my back pretty darn good.

Sounds good to me. Need to ride the Honda more in prep for a trip out west but first recovery from getting knocked off my bicycle by a dog. No road rash but tweaked my back pretty darn good.

you & CURTIS need to keep away from THOSE DANGEROUS BICYCLES :rofl:

Working on the finishing details between customers at work. Will post up the location and camp out information tonight if everything goes according to plans.

Back