• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils MEETnGreetnEAT..With a Ride on the side

Hoss & I are gonna check the skies in the mornin & make the call then... hopefully it'll b a long distance call...like from Waco ta Dublin?? huh

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

weather permitting, got room for another?

TTR, Batbike, Q and I are going to have to miss the festivities this time. The wind is going to be more beastly than my poor old bike and my poor old self can take. I hope you campers are having a somewhat peaceful night and that the weather gives you a break.

Take care, y'all!

Still plan to be there. Leaving Junction shortly.

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Well, looks like my Sunday morning M&G&E aspirations have been rained on. Raining, very windy and pretty ominous skies unfortunately make the decision. Hey K.P., thanks for scheduling this event a little higher "up" so it's more convenient for us "Northerners" to get to. Hopefully can make another one soon. Jason

clutchless, radar looks like W'ford to Dublin will be a pretty damp ride. I think I'll wait and see what develops but doesn't look too good.

:-?:storm:

Raining stoutly up here. Hope all are cozy!

appears the WEATHER CLOWNS were correct, w/ their earlier predictions

the line of NASTY is running all the way from beyond here to beyond there

add to that, the wind has delivered an amount of pollen that my sinuses cannot cope with

we, CHILI & i, wish all a safe ride & a good meal

sw & CHILI, the wonder monkey(in training)

It's a bit damp in Dublin at the moment

uquhegeh.jpg

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Be careful, I watched WSBK, World Super Sport and now I am watching Moto 3 and cleaning house. Wife will be happy, I will be dry, win-win:giveup:

We're all back.... took the long way.... imagine that??? Somewhere round 300 miles I think...total. WET WET WET !!! Hico to Dublin.... DRY DRY DRY.... Dublin and beyond afterward. Proctor... Newburg... Comanche... Zephyr... Golthwaite... Moline... Evant.. Pearl..... you get the picture... speakin of which....
uty7u6yt.jpg

nupe7enu.jpg

a6yjaqe2.jpg

...yes...all those in one spot on 84 near Evant

Had a great ride after we got full of tasty food (fabulous fried chicken) , and dried out.

Thanks to our ride leader Rod, the "Human Road Map", for a scenic tour!

Enjoyed seeing everyone who braved the weather today.

Attachments

• 2014-04-13 16.07.43.jpg
    2014-04-13 16.07.43.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 2014-04-13 16.08.47.jpg
    2014-04-13 16.08.47.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 227
Rod I think those are file photos. Bill and I saw nothing but heavy rain, dark clouds, and wet roads the whole way home today.

Wish they'd give details and tell whether he wearing gear or not etc.

I forgot this was happening today until I saw a couple of 1150gs' on 67 heading into Cleburne late this evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

You meet the greatest people on a Motocickle. Great time camping. Great time eating and riding. Thanks for the great route suggestion home Ron! KP thanks for the invite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 207
Rod I think those are file photos. Bill and I saw nothing but heavy rain, dark clouds, and wet roads the whole way home today.

Rich...we went west & then south from Dublin. Lake Proctor... Petit... stopped at Newburg to look at a couple of cars I'll be listing for sale soon. Dropped Robert off on FM590 outside of Zephyr... checked out the wind farms that have popped up near FM572 over the last couple of years... they're everywhere! where'd all those come from???
The bluebonnets were on the way home after droppin off chiri.... near Moline on CR2200

anuther great ride!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Back