• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils MEETnGreetnEAT..With a Ride on the side

Just a note, I am still in.

But don't no one ask me if I am a happy camper, cause I should would be happy to take you shark fishing as bait. :lol2:

I hate to say this, but I'm out. I'm making that weekend a 4 day weekend to catch up on lost study time. Boss is giving me a freebee day, so I need to use it wisely. I promise I will make it to one of these things soon!

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

I am also definitely out. I've got school stuff that Saturday, so need Sunday for weekly chores and family time.

Sent from my handheld universal data mining enabler

I am also definitely out. I've got school stuff that Saturday, so need Sunday for weekly chores and family time.

Sent from my handheld universal data mining enabler

Bring the family with you. Just drive instead of riding.;-)

Any of ya'll campers wanna ride up ta Dublin with me?? I'll promise ta get there by 11. even squeezin in a few tasty twisties on the way...
Spring Creek fer sher
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

We had an Irish buddy down from Chicago over the weekend and took him to granny's in Dublin for breakfast. It was very good and we had a great server. The place was hoppin.

Any of ya'll campers wanna ride up ta Dublin with me?? I'll promise ta get there by 11. even squeezin in a few tasty twisties on the way...
Spring Creek fer sher

I'm not camping mr2mch but I 'could' meet you around here somewhere and ride with you if I was going! ;-)

if you were goin... I were goin

Alright then it's settled.... were goin
Since I'm the newby here I'll let seniority set the meet up place and time....long as we don't miss the vittles!

Unfortunately I will not be camping during this trip...but I will be making the RTE on Sunday.

Safe travels,
TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

CHILI & i are, also OUT for camping

GRANDSON'S SENIOR PROM saturday night & my SOCIAL DIRECTOR has INKED it onto my calendar(like i wouldn't have been there anyway)

WILL see if i can get up EARLY ENOUGH to coax PATIENCE down there by 11

CHILI is just off medical restrictions & chompin @ the bit .........

sending SMOKE TO THE HEAVENS for happy riding weather :rider:

sw & CHILI, the wonder monkey(in training)

CHILI & i are, also OUT for camping

GRANDSON'S SENIOR PROM saturday night & my SOCIAL DIRECTOR has INKED it onto my calendar(like i wouldn't have been there anyway)

WILL see if i can get up EARLY ENOUGH to coax PATIENCE down there by 11

CHILI is just off medical restrictions & chompin @ the bit .........

sending SMOKE TO THE HEAVENS for happy riding weather :rider:

sw & CHILI, the wonder monkey(in training)

If you make it at noon I bet we will still be there eating and visiting.:eat:

I have a route o' goodness ready to run at Mach Q. :-)

bet Q & PATIENCE run @ similar speeds

we would enjoy the company

i love it... "MACH Q"

We will be on our way at early o' clock (moderately ill-formed plan at this point) with a route I made up based on "that looks wiggly!" Looks like about 3-4 hours if you three are interested. :sun:

Plan on being there Sunday.
Hope to be able to camp Saturday - not looking good right now though.

We will be on our way at early o' clock (moderately ill-formed plan at this point) with a route I made up based on "that looks wiggly!" Looks like about 3-4 hours if you three are interested. :sun:

sounds like a plan

we'll get together and select a meet-up place/time

sw, C & P

sounds like a plan

we'll get together and select a meet-up place/time

sw, C & P

I can ride at Ural/TWdub speeds, have an adjustable throttle. I'd like to meet yawl somewhere South of DFW and journey with you to the buffet. Nothing beats being in a parade on a Sunday morning. If that's possible, keep me informed.

I can ride at Ural/TWdub speeds, have an adjustable throttle. I'd like to meet yawl somewhere South of DFW and journey with you to the buffet. Nothing beats being in a parade on a Sunday morning. If that's possible, keep me informed.

Sure thing! The route is in GPS form but needs a quality check to make sure there aren't bonus u-turns included.

Back