• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

I'm in, what is the date and where is the starting point? Do you have another thread started for this?

_

It's the east Texas 450 thread. We're leaving from Rusk on Saturday morning the 12th with the intent to ride the whole thing in one day. Other riders will be leaving from Moscow or Bean's Camp (not sure which right now) and will end up at the Rusk KOA. Some are riding the 450 in three days, but we think that if the weather works with us we can do it in one. Like to see you out there.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59709&page=15

It's the east Texas 450 thread. We're leaving from Rusk on Saturday morning the 12th with the intent to ride the whole thing in one day. Other riders will be leaving from Moscow or Bean's Camp (not sure which right now) and will end up at the Rusk KOA. Some are riding the 450 in three days, but we think that if the weather works with us we can do it in one. Like to see you out there.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59709&page=15

Oh that one, thought this was a different ride since you stated one day. The 3 day ride with 50-100 riders, T-shirts and checkpoints is definitely not my cup of tea and I would pass. But riding it all in one day with a smaller group sounds good so add me as confirmed! Do we still need to register on the official ride since we're kinda piggybacking their event?

_

Oh that one, thought this was a different ride since you stated one day. The 3 day ride with 50-100 riders, T-shirts and checkpoints is definitely not my cup of tea and I would pass. But riding it all in one day with a smaller group sounds good so add me as confirmed! Do we still need to register on the official ride since we're kinda piggybacking their event?

_

You may want to add yourself to the list on that thread.

I'll buy a shirt if they print them, but this is an 'unofficial' official ride this year. Or, I'm just piggybacking on their event.

:wave: what's up every one (anyone).?
most of the part's for grasshopper's USD fork swap have arrived.!
we should have it done soon... pic's to fallow...
Hey Hancock, are you and Grasshopper gonna make the pie run coming up on the 29th? It's just down the road from me in Winchester. You may remember Winchester, it was the 1st town we came to after we left Meriden's place when y'all were out here that time.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64959

we will try no promise's :coffee:
Hey Hancock, I'm riding my RT down to Rman's and then we will mosey over to Winchester. You guys need to make this ride. After a brutal summer, now is the time to ride!

wht the blank is going on lonnie?:zen::zen::zen:

the good old day's

IMG_0164.jpg

hey BIGMAN i was reading XR650R fork's will swap out with a XR650L
since the XR650R fork's are suppost to be stronger.?
any info on that subject.?

P.S. can ya sell one of your XRL's to IRIDERED.?

you got what 8 or 9 honda's......:rofl:
just in part's alone........................

This Is Just a Feeler

Well , Awhile back I was cussed out by someone on this thread for selling some of my stuff on ADV before offering in here,

I agree with the tongue lashing I rec'd and vowed never to offer anything of mine for sale over there till I mention it here first.

So like I said ,

THIS IS JUST A FEELER,

Would anyone on here be interested in this , dont know the price I would ask yet , But , I'm sure It could be hashed out.

009-4.jpg

012-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

010-7.jpg

013-5.jpg

015-7.jpg

hey BIGMAN i was reading XR650R fork's will swap out with a XR650L
since the XR650R fork's are suppost to be stronger.?
any info on that subject.?

If your gonna do a swap , IMHO, gotta go with the CRF Gold Blinging Legs.

P.S. can ya sell one of your XRL's to IRIDERED.?

He knows I will rent by the day. :mrgreen:

you got what 8 or 9 honda's......:rofl:
just in part's alone........................

Prolly just 7.

Re: This Is Just a Feeler

Well , Awhile back I was cussed out by someone on this thread for selling some of my stuff on ADV before offering in here,

I agree with the tongue lashing I rec'd and vowed never to offer anything of mine for sale over there till I mention it here first.

So like I said ,

THIS IS JUST A FEELER,

Would anyone on here be interested in this , dont know the price I would ask yet , But , I'm sure It could be hashed out.

009-4.jpg

012-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

010-7.jpg

013-5.jpg

015-7.jpg

WOW that' the automatic clutch

doe's that eliminate the clutch cable and lever.?

DANG YOU.! and all yer KOOL part's...( :rofl: )

how many PESO's..........bigman...:clap:

Re: This Is Just a Feeler

So like I said ,

THIS IS JUST A FEELER,

009-4.jpg

012-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

010-7.jpg

013-5.jpg

015-7.jpg
is that for a 700r4 or a 350 turbo?:clap::rofl::clap::rofl::clap:

Back