• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

Meriden, I still think you are mad trying to ride it all in 1 day!! if it doesn't work out, we (My wife & I) have a spare bed in each of our hotel stops if you need/want too join us and ride it in 2 or 3 days!!

Gary

WHERE is the start of the east tex 450.? and where doe's it end at.? or is it one giant loop.?:coffee: and a date.?/time.?
can we do 450 mile's in one day (possibly) yes/no.....:rider:

:pirate::pirate::pirate::flip::pirate::flip:

Silver and I have done more than 450 miles in one day. As a matter of fact, I think he's breaking a record this weekend. :eek2:

Meriden and I are starting and ending in Rusk at the KOA campground. We are doing the whole ride Saturday, so we will end up where everyone is staying on Saturday night.

Maybe we should call it a 'Sandy Butt' ride. It still sounds uncomfortable.

congradulation's SILVERBULLET....:clap:
i'll try to stop by yer casa and look at it.!!!
are you going to sell the SUZUKI now.???

I've went back and forth a few times whether to sell or not. I have a Motard wheel set for it so might just switch it over but not sure. Currently I would say yes I will sell but in no hurry to list. Will sell my cruiser first as that bike gets the least use of any and takes up the most space in the garage.

_

Good to meet you last night Rmann. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk shop since it was late. Hope you got home okay and let me know if you have any questions about the brackets. :chug:
HaHa!!:lol2: I got totally, hopelessly lost getting to TJ's house last night!:rofl: :clap: :doh: I took 71 into Bastrop to 21 getting back to :sun:Sunny Fayette County:sun: since I wound up on that side of town. Regardless, it had been a very, very long day!
Anyway, lots of pics from Agman's place to come!!!:photo: That place is insane!!!!!!!:eek2: :bow: :flip: :lol2::flip: :clap: :flip: :trust: :flip: :clap: :rider:

Oh, and my last name isn't 'Mann', I was just kidding!!!:lol2: :rofl: :lol2:

HaHa!!:lol2: I got totally, hopelessly lost getting to TJ's house last night!:rofl: :clap: :doh: I took 71 into Bastrop to 21 getting back to :sun:Sunny Fayette County:sun: since I wound up on that side of town. Regardless, it had been a very, very long day!
Anyway, lots of pics from Agman's place to come!!!:photo: That place is insane!!!!!!!:eek2: :bow: :flip: :lol2::flip: :clap: :flip: :trust: :flip: :clap: :rider:

Oh, and my last name isn't 'Mann', I was just kidding!!!:lol2: :rofl: :lol2:

Did you ride the Panzer?

Attachments

• 5T55Z65W23nf3k23l6b9re165636013821e61.jpg
    5T55Z65W23nf3k23l6b9re165636013821e61.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 159
Back