• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post your Day Rides Here!

Found a neat little spot today to take a break this evening:

20201213_181953.jpg

20201213_181830.jpg

131437495_1849567578541278_807939390055175469_n.jpg

I sat there for maybe 15 minutes just listening to the water flow and watching the sun going down.
Beautiful motorcycle and scenery

Looks challenging but fun all at the same time. There are a couple spots I might have chocked.

I went to Grinduro 1 and 2. First was brutally cold, 8 degrees Sunday.

But the 2nd one rates up there as one of if not the best ride I've had. To ride that terrain with the caliper of guys there is a dream. The Kirkpatricks, Bobbitt, Andrew Short, Cody Webb, Dick Burleson, and some of the best in Texas is real treat. And the property is over the top. Guys come from all over to this benefit. I believe its limited to upper 60s. What ever Casseli s number was.

I’m pretty sure my buddy’s family owns that property. Been there many times.
Cole Kirkpatrick was the family member that did most of the work for the event.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

3 of us braved a chilly morning for a SHNF ride! New Beta a guy had ran great!
1216201112a.jpg
A 250, 300, and 500!!
What model? Interested in a 4t beta

Edit. Nvm I assume it was the 500

Last edited:
What model? Interested in a 4t beta

Edit. Nvm I assume it was the 500

Yes sir, he did the BYOB and had it sprung for him and FMF exhaust, mapping. Not sure if anything else. But totally a trail ready bike that is street legal without any bs.

Yes sir, he did the BYOB and had it sprung for him and FMF exhaust, mapping. Not sure if anything else. But totally a trail ready bike that is street legal without any bs.
Looks like he got the big tank as well.

I need to spend some time on one next time that we have a demo available.

Looks like he got the big tank as well.

I need to spend some time on one next time that we have a demo available.

Yes sir, forgot that, actually medium tank, not the tanker size one! Good eye.

Yes sir, forgot that, actually medium tank, not the tanker size one! Good eye.
Looks like the 3.5, I have the same on my bike. Rode all of grinduro on less than 3.5 gal

Looks like the 3.5, I have the same on my bike. Rode all of grinduro on less than 3.5 gal

Yes sir! Another nice touch is the name plate on bike stating it was made for you! Cool.

Yes sir! Another nice touch is the name plate on bike stating it was made for you! Cool.
I wish I would have done byob, but it is hard enough to get hands on a race edition, byob usually isn't readily available for them until later in the year

Back