• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Craigslist/Facebook

Another one, less costs and set up for sport touring...

1701010709098.png

Last one for today...

Cool Ducati 750 Sport.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126-101836.png
    Screenshot_20231126-101836.png
    981.9 KB · Views: 39
Any of you guys happen to travel regularly from the Pipe Creek area up to or through Lubbock? I want this bike but it's out of range for me to go get...I'd be willing to pay someone a couple hundred to bring it along with them if they're up for it, though.

Here is a good deal for someone with a discerning BMW adventure style palette:

about 2 years late ... asking Covid $$ ... firm:eek2:

Everyone's definition of "like new" is different for sure, but this is hardly like new. With that said, I want it!

This bike is about like buying a brand new bike as it doesn’t have many miles and has been very well taken care of.

My buddy had one in college and you really had to eat your Wheaties before kick starting that sucker.
The post has been deleted so i cant see the price but every time I see one come up i consider it. Iv owned bothe the yamaha and honda 500s back in the day. I had the chance to buy a nice clean one for $1000 last year but i was recovering from damage to the arch of my foot from kick starting a wr450. Id love one but im not kickstarting ever again. Lol

Back