• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outdoor Nationals

Um... anyone know what the 450 finishing order was?

Update: 1. Tomac 2. Sexton 3. Andersson

Can't believe Chase made it back after going down for that long!

Last edited:
Fantastic racing in both classes, Flo did the best job of the year on the coverage at this race

So Sad that a company like MavTV could not figure out the streaming portion they have been some of the best at promoting
grass roots motorsports for a long time and one of the few longterm friends of MX

Where was the Whoop Monster? I didn't see him. Or was it just me?
They showed a small clip of him and mentioned him in the pre race, but never saw/featured him in the race coverage. Hope he's still there though.

They showed a small clip of him and mentioned him in the pre race, but never saw/featured him in the race coverage. Hope he's still there though.

I kept looking but didn't even catch a glimpse. In past races he was in a lot of the shots while showing that section of the track. On another note, I thought J-Mart did a really great job. He held his own with Weege.

"My Excellent wife has asked me to quit doing it and after last year with moto tees selling Whoop Monster tee shirts and they never talked to me about doing it and I can't get any sponsorship, I am done. I will be 68 years old next month. I will miss the real Whoop Monster fans and the real Privateers but it's time to give up on my dreams of being able to do something really good for the real Privateers. I would rather spend my money and time with my Excellent wife. Thank you for the love and support from my fans. Everything that I did came from my heart. Always do your best and have fun. Never quit when you still have something to give. Privateer Power. IT'S not a funeral, make some noise. Whoop Monster out."

His post on FB.

This was interesting. It is Alex Martin's weekly video, but there is a lot of Jeremy in it. Jeremy did the announcing at the race and he talked about it some.

Awesome! Certainly well deserved; congrats Eli.

Looks like some 2 stroke fun this weekend!
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 5.19.32 AM.png

Rubbing is racing, Eli pushed Sexton to edge, but didn't take him out!
F7607747-6671-4F59-BD0F-350C0A9F38DA_1_102_o.jpeg

I think Eli is playing with Sexton. I truly believe Eli has more in the tank if he needs it. Washugal can reach out and grab riders the they least expect it. Should be a great day of racing. Maybe som big crashes.

Tuning into Nationals today and trying to focus due to 1990's broadcast technology, I see this guy just as the picture froze. Is that Goldberg standing on the left side of the screen?

Attachments

• PXL_20220723_201246704.jpg
    PXL_20220723_201246704.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 93
I think Tomac is being smart waiting for another day but Sexton surely made a very bold statement today!

I think Tomac is being smart waiting for another day but Sexton surely made a very bold statement today!
I think your right, no need to push when no points change, and especially after that lapper that was having issues in that corner held him up
enough to give Chase almost a 3 second lead with less than 2 to go

But man you have to give Chase his props he has been running an incredible pace the last two races with really only one real mistake last week.

While I don't always agree with James, I think he's right on this one:

Ferrandis, Stewart, Wilson Will be Back for Unadilla National​

Malcolm hasn't been outdoors since 2014 according to article!

Back