• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outdoor Nationals

A Sexton and Jett Lawrence 450 team would be formidable when Jett moves up.

Local family had their son qualify for the race this weekend. His brother got a couple of special photos.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1661798604419.jpg
    FB_IMG_1661798604419.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 82
  • FB_IMG_1661798594157.jpg
    FB_IMG_1661798594157.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 78
He made the main but crashed and missed 2nd moto.

"25 min motos this Saturday at pala because of the temps" whoever is 2nd will always be thinking, "what if" lol.

Yea I saw that, so 2 1/2 laps lost on each of the final two motos of the closest race in the most of the 50 years of MX in the USA

look at this season so much has happened in the last 5 minutes of so many of the motos this year for both riders

So, it will still happen in the last 5 minutes, it is just that the first 20 are different.

It's gonna be a barnburner---literally. Tomac and Sexton are, not surprisingly, at the elite level for all the riders when it comes to fitness too. They will most likely being laying in ice tubs between motos to get their core temps cooled, but otherwise they will be ready for the heat.

In another mildly interesting fact concerning the race tomorrow, it appears Moose Can is going to race in the 250 class, in preparation for the MXDN next month since he is racing for the French team.

"I can't imagine trying to race this weekend at Pala. I mean I'm getting a little older and I don't ride over 90 degrees anymore. Only two guys are going to be trying, everybody else is going to phone it in."

Someone's take on Facebook. Probably sums it up.

I had too work, didn't see the races, but seems there was no surprises in how it shook out. lol

It was good hard racing in both classes, but without giving it away in the first 450 moto 1&2place had like a minute and 10 second lead over 3rd place

Those two came to settle the score

Very exciting series minus not being see it live….. 😐

Glad to see the blue crew on top after many years

It was good hard racing in both classes, but without giving it away in the first 450 moto 1&2place had like a minute and 10 second lead over 3rd place

Those two came to settle the score
It's amazing the gap they've had on the field all year. They that good or other guys lose their interest?

Dean Wilson and Alex Martin both retiring, anyone else?

It's amazing the gap they've had on the field all year. They that good or other guys lose their interest?

Well 3rd place said he was not sure what they were doing to go that fast for that long multiple times this year

Dean Wilson and Alex Martin both retiring, anyone else?
Also I think The Dunge has had enough of his un-retirement. I don't think the new KTM did him any favors. He was always trying some type of new setting. Quite the resurgence for the Japanese bikes. I would say they without a doubt had the best bikes (except poor Suzuki) and the best riders. Both classes. I like it.

I get a kick out of everyone just giving next year to Sexton, sports don't work that way. No guarantees in sports! Best get a championship when you can. Hope he does but if Jett moves up it'll be interesting.

Back