• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Why USPS is soooo efficient

More UPS inefficiencies. Thankfully it didn't impact my delivery date.

03/13/2024
5:32 A.M. On the Way
Processing at UPS Facility
Mesquite, TX, United States

03/12/2024
6:07 P.M. Arrived at Facility

03/12/2024
5:08 P.M. Departed from Facility
Arlington, TX, United States

03/12/2024
11:09 A.M. Arrived at Facility
Arlington, TX, United States

03/12/2024
10:22 A.M. Departed from Facility

03/12/2024
8:13 A.M. Arrived at Facility

03/11/2024
11:28 P.M. Departed from Facility
Memphis, TN, United States

03/11/2024
4:19 P.M. We have your package
Memphis, TN, United States

The main Post office in Waco which serves my zip of 76712 is being enhanced with a sorting/distribution center added to empty unused space.
Mabe it'll help.....or mabe not

I liked the Memphis/Mesquite/Arlington/Mesquite movement trail of Jasens pkg.
Lotsa times my pkgs have gone from Houston to DFW & then to Waco

I wonder how many on here know what that term means without having worked for the Japanese?
Fleetwood went through it years ago when I was in the RV industry. They went from the world's largest RV mfg to bankrupt and out of business in about 8-10 years. Not blaming the process, but its not a guarantee either. LOL.

How about in reverse? I mailed my property taxes Jan 31. Unfortunately, I didn't realize they do all the sorting in the metroplex (I'm in Waco). So my postmark is Feb 1. Yeah!

I ordered some gun cleaning solvent from Toronto and it was dropped off at Canadian post on Friday. The shipper said it would be handed off to USPS at the border. Really thought it take at least a week and a half to get here. Amazingly, it showed up on Tuesday; only 4 days from when it was shipped. I didn’t pay for any kind of expedited service either. It just makes no sense how a package from Canada can get here that quick when stuff from a few states away can take a week and a half.

Back