• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

Have fun guys, the wife and I are looking at new houses Saturday!! Would much rather be riding..

Gary

Wanted: Rural home with motocross track. Trials course a plus...

Just remember the real estate buzz words for acreage. "Wooded" means it's never been cut and is thick brush. "Great Views" means the house sits in the middle of a hay field.

Good meeting you Glock!! I didn't see your post before I left so when I saw you, I thought, that's a lot of yellow you got on there for a dirt ride. :lol2:

It was great to meet Shane and DrMike. First timers to the area.

As always, Jake is a pleasure to watch ride. He makes it look easy!! :flip:

I wish I could have been there but I had some things I had to do at the house......plus......I just now saw the post.

Besides....I should do some front fork maintenance before I do more dirt riding. I need to replace the oil and dust seals and put in some oil...mine's been leaking out at the fork boots.

Anyone have any suggestions/advice for my first time doing fork maintenance?

DrMike got him some rocks and roots in Lago on TJrockit's secret ride, I think he was happy about it.....I know his buddy from Houston was REAL happy....both guys on XR650Rs.

LagoRideSepD.jpg

LagoRideSepC.jpg

LagoRideSepB.jpg

LagoRideSepA.jpg

hey AUSTINJAKE.! nice pic's..second pic look's like fun...

those XR650R's are every where.!!!:duck:

no dirt-nap's..?:rofl:..........

Good meeting you Glock!! I didn't see your post before I left so when I saw you, I thought, that's a lot of yellow you got on there for a dirt ride. :lol2:

It was great to meet Lonnie and DrMike. First timers to the area.

As always, Jake is a pleasure to watch ride. He makes it look easy!! :flip:

hey TJROCKIT :wave: i wish i could of been there riding wit ya'lls...

that's GRASSHOPPERXR650R -(shane)...DRMIKE-(mike)........:chug:

next time :flip:.........lonnie.........

seen the new's last nite about the texas wilfire's.....:sun:

they showed centeral texas (bastrop) ...!!! hope your ok out there
BASTROPJOEL.!!! TAKE CARE DUDE.!!!:thumb:
We had our share of problems out here in :sun:Sunny Fayette Co. as well.:eek2: I was working the fire late last night when I had to jump a barbed wire fence, one of the barbs tore open a pocket of my Nomex suit. Guess what fell out?........

My brand new camera!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:......:argh: Didn't realize the pocket was torn till I got home this morning.:doh: I think I know where it is as we were working a line of burning telephone poles when I jumped the fence. Should still be there. No chance of it getting rained on and it certainly can't burn. Just gotta get back over there and look for it.
Anyway, hope Joel and the Bastrop crowd are safe!:zen:

We had our share of problems out here in :sun:Sunny Fayette Co. as well.:eek2: I was working the fire late last night when I had to jump a barbed wire fence, one of the barbs tore open a pocket of my Nomex suit. Guess what fell out?........

My brand new camera!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:......:argh: Didn't realize the pocket was torn till I got home this morning.:doh:
Anyway, hope Joel and the Bastrop crowd is safe!:zen:

RMAN did ya try an go back to find yer camera.?

be carfull fighting those fire's dude.!:thumb:

Hi, Hancock! I have a project going out in Washington County and haven't had time for much of anything else. Has anyone heard from Meriden today? There are fires reported north of Lagrange, and that is where he lives. I sent him a PM but have had no reply.

The fire was east of our house and spread south, missing us.

Talked to RollingJ (BastropJoel) last night and this morning and the fire had missed him as well.

Lots of others were not so lucky. I still can't get in touch with Scrambler. I'll be posting up some photos shortly on the Bastrop Trails thread.

Gotta say a big THANKS to Rman and his crew. They were out all night long fighting the fire. Good work!

RMAN did ya try an go back to find yer camera.?

be carfull fighting those fire's dude.!:thumb:
Well, not yet.:mrgreen: Lots of smoke to the west, wind is starting to kick it up again.:doh: Gee, I could get a pic from my back porch......if I hadn't lost my %$#&*@! camera!!!!!:rofl: :headbang:
Smithville just called Flatonia for mutual aid, radio's singing away. Here we go again!!:doh:

edit; And now Winchester just got called to Smithville!

Back